Project Superintendent – Building Construction
The project superintendent will lead field operations and work in partnership with the Project Management team to build a safe, high quality, profitable project. The position is responsible for all field operations including: safety, quality, productivity, planning & scheduling, client relations, team building, risk management, cost estimation, subcontractor management, and execution strategy.
- Five or more years of relevant construction industry experience with superintendent duties.
- Expert knowledge of various areas of construction.
- Expert knowledge of the basic OSHA Safety regulations.
- Self-directed, organized, and self-motivated to accomplish goals.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and people skills is a must.
- Proactive and pragmatic thinker, is deliberate and decisive in making decisions.
- Solid time management system and demonstrates excellent organization skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Ability to read and decipher plans and specifications.
- Sets, communicates, and enforces production goals and schedules with crews.
- Leads the development of the project schedule with the Project Manager and ensures the team is executing to the plan.
- Knows the key operational details of the subcontract and hold the subcontractors accountable to their agreement and the company’s standards.
- Implements effective cost controls over labor, material, equipment, and other related expenditures.
- Actively develops client relations.
- Leads and enforces the safety policies, procedures and addresses non-compliance among all employees, subcontractors and vendors.
- Create and coordinate requests for information.
- Coordinate change order requests.
- Maintain As-Built drawings on the job site.
- Works with Project Manager to order materials and schedule deliveries.
- Leads all required pre-installation conferences on the job site.
- Helps facilitate/run job progress meetings.
- In charge of coordinating all building inspections with local/state officials.
Benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, retirement plan, paid time off and paid holidays.
Interested candidates should email resume and cover letter with wage requirements to email@example.com